Family
On vacation at Casa de Campo
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Final Countdown
Well, we're only days away from our newest addition, and I can't believe it! I have my last non stress (Why non stress?) test tomorrow morning, last few days of work, and then the countdown really begins. We'll go to Nini and Grampy's tomorrow afternoon to be sure that I'll get to see them before their trip. Lyle gets to see them Monday and Wednesday this week~lucky guy. Then Grandma Pat will arrive on Wednesday to help us while I'm in the hospital. We're sorry we'll be missing Maddie's first birthday party, but we'll make it up to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun in the Sun
Lyle loved being out by the pool in December!
4 comments:
I am so excited for Kendall's arrival!! I am counting the days and cannot wait to come see you and baby Kendall when she arrives!
So glad you made the blog- I will check in! you did a great job! way to go Jen!
Hi Jen,
It's nice to see you blogging. I am looking forward to seeing pics of Kendall.
I am so happy to be having a girl too! From blue to pink!
I'll be checking in on you guys, don't forget to update the blog!
Hi Jen!
Congrats!
Lyle is so cute! He's getting big and will be a big brother soon! He looks like his Dad but I do see some of Reed in him too. I always tell Erin how much Reed looks like you and Matt. He's all Lyle!
Kendall will be surrounded by (and protected) by all these boys! How great!
I wish you guys luck and happiness!
Hi Jen, Welcome to blogland! Congratulations on Kendall! I can't believe how big she was! Lyle is beautiful, you have got your hands full!I hope you have a quick recovery and you are getting a few good hours of sleep. Take care.
Mary(Erin's sister)
Post a Comment