Family

Family
On vacation at Casa de Campo

Monday, May 12, 2008

update

I can't believe it's already May, and the last time I wrote was before Kendall was born!  Hopefully with naptime becoming more regular, I will have some more time each day to keep up.  Lots has been happening...We keep busy every day with something, whether meeting up with friends at a playground, or with Neenee, Grampy, Cade and Reed, or going to playgroup or storytime at the library.  Lyle has started talking, right when I thought he never would.  His favorite phrases are "I want that" or "I want to go outside".  What he usually wants is the Baby Einstein Farm or World Animal DVDs which I'm trying really hard not to do too often, but it's so tempting to get some things done while he's entranced with the cows or tigers!  When we do get outside, he is all about the hose and water.  He has a pair of bright yellow rain boots which are way too big on him which he insists on wearing, and he has cups and pitchers that he fills and pours with~never seems to get tired of it!    Kendall is getting bigger and is showing more personality, smiling away, especially at her big brother.  Time seems to be flying by.  I'm starting to think about work again, as I have to go in for a few days in June.  I don't want to think about leaving them both for a whole day, though I know it will be fine once I do it. 

No comments:

Fun in the Sun

Fun in the Sun
Lyle loved being out by the pool in December!

Mark, Jen & Ali

Mark, Jen & Ali

Cousins

Cousins